If you are travelling individually or are a couple who want to travel with a budget, our standard or single room is the best option for you. Though most other affordable single room for rent in Istanbul only offers bare necessities with these basic rooms, we provide miniature balconies and French doors which will let in the fresh air. If you are in need of a single room then just book with us, and let us know when you are arriving so we can set up an appropriate room for you.
What we Provide With Single Rooms in Istanbul?
Here’s an overview of what you’ll be offered when you book single rooms in Istanbul with us.
• Key cards for room access
• Large screen LCD television
• Cable network channels for entertainment
• Kettle for boiling water
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Air conditioning for summer season
• Heating system for winter season
• Smoke detector
• Fire extinguishing system for emergencies
• Fully facilitated bathroom
• Hair dryers for your convenience
• Direct dial telephone system
• Safe box for your safety
• Stocked minibar
What are the Benefits of Booking Single Rooms in Istanbul with Us?
When you finally arrive at your destination and enter your best single rooms for rent in Istanbul hotel, you will be greeted with many benefits and advantages. However, until that time, we would like to tell you about some of the main reasons why you should book a single room with us immediately.
• The central location of the hotel means that you will be able to access most of the popular tourist attractions in the Sultanahmet area.
• Our single rooms in Istanbul are affordable and you won’t need a lot of budget even if you want to stay for a long time.
• The best hotels in Istanbul offer pick and drop services and if you book online with us right away, you can benefit from this as well.
• Because of the location, you will also be saving a considerable amount on the travel expenses because you’ll be avoiding the traffic jams and overly expensive taxi fares.
• Each and every guest that decides to stay with us gets to be treated like loyalty. Booking the single room will help you enjoy the ottoman furniture which is used to decorate all the rooms and you’ll begin to feel heavenly as soon as you enter the room.
If you have any questions or queries about the hotel, rooms or the hotel staff, you can contact us on
Tel: 90 212 638 16 38
Fax: 90 212 638 19 99
Or you can even check out our frequently asked questions (FAQs) to know the answers to some of the most common queries. Bear in mind that we are here to help you in any way that we can and you can feel free to ask us anything.